Hypnosis is a powerful and proven method for creating changes to improve a person’s life. Hypnosis can help with weight loss, learning to enjoy exercise, confidence, self-esteem, managing stress, anxiety and much more. Hypnosis or trance is a normal, natural state that we, as humans, go into many times a day.
- Our habits lie in our subconscious mind, the part of our mind that runs our lives.
- Our subconscious mind is where all learning, change, and behaviour takes place. When we embed the subconscious mind with positive suggestions that are in alignment with what we consciously want, new thoughts, ideas, and images appear.
- These new thoughts and ideas are the seeds for new habits and behaviours to be created.
- With repetition, a key activity, we can create new programs in our subconscious mind, which means we will be more aligned with what we consciously desire.
- Create quiet time and focus inwardly. Evening time, prior to sleeping is ideal. Sit comfortably or recline and clearly state your purpose before listening.
To download further information about Hypnosis click here