- Are you a high achiever who has already reached a certain level of success yet feel you aren’t there yet? Maybe there is a ‘void’ inside and questions you are still searching answers for?
- Maybe these current challenging times we are in means you have had time to reassess what is important and realise YOU are the one to focus on?
- Perhaps you feel your life is out of whack and you are searching for that elusive work/life balance?
- Maybe you know some of your habits are not healthy or helpful to you and your success and ultimate goals?
- Or, if you are like many people who reach out to me, you are feeling stressed, anxious or unfulfilled. All of these are eroding your happiness and living life to the full?
- Know that you are NOT alone.
If any of these sounds like you, then it’s time to get some help and make some changes. Your future begins today. The pain of staying where you are will far outweigh the pain of moving forward.
The definition of the mind (noun) is the element, part, substance, or process that reasons, thinks, feels, wills, perceives, judges. This means everything you are aware of, you are using your mind. Your mindset is your established set of beliefs and attitudes you hold to be true, whether they are true.
There are two parts to your mind. You have a conscious and a subconscious mind. Your subconscious mind is a million times more powerful than your conscious mind and is the part that runs your life. It is the domain of habits and memory. It remembers everything you have ever experienced and takes short cuts to preserve your energy. Exactly why and how habits form. You have habits of thought, feeling and behaviour. Furthermore, you operate by habit up to 95% of your day, so are often unaware of your actions. Exactly why you may unintentionally sabotage your success.
One of the greatest discoveries in neuroscience this century is that of neuroplasticity. This is the property of the brain that allows it to change its structure and function in response to actions we commit ourselves too. Actions include sensing, perceiving, thinking and imagining and behaviours. This means your brain can change, and in fact, it is constantly changing.
When you engage a Mindset Coach who understands neuroscience and methodologies to rewire your brain, you can harness the plasticity of the brain to achieve results that you thought otherwise impossible. Mindset coaching stands apart from life coaching or business coaching as it focuses on the deepest part of the mind. We focus here, the level of your identity, which means profound and lasting change occurs. Your coach helps you to clear old and limiting patterns and train your conscious mind to be a better ‘pilot’ of your life. When you give simple and clear instructions to your subconscious mind and create good habits of thought and behaviour your chances of achieving your goals exponentially increase.
- Discover patterns you didn’t even know were there and release them forever
- Clear your limiting beliefs so you can achieve extraordinary things
- Release your unresolved past emotions and patterns
- Discover exactly how to do the things that are important to you
- Create healthy habits and daily rituals
- Become a master action taker
- Step into the best version of yourself
- Experience more control of your life, freedom, fun, health and joy
- Focusing at the deepest level of your mind, your subconscious or hidden mind.
- It is here where all learning, change, and behaviour occurs.
- We clear your redundant, past programs that are still blocking your path forward and shaping your results.
- I equip you with skills, confidence and clarity so you can achieve your goals faster, with less resistance and more enjoyment.
- We create a sustainable action plan for your future. One where your habits of thought feeling and action are aligned with what you really want.
- You will have my full support, accountability, and commitment to helping you get your results. Remember I have a background in ultra-distance triathlons and quitting is not in my vocabulary.
- NLP, (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) and Neuroscience techniques
- MBit (Multiple Brain Integration Techniques)
- Wealth & Talent Dynamics Profiles
- Energy Alignment Techniques
- Subconscious Repatterning
- Behavioural Change and Modelling
- Positive Psychology
- Results Coaching
- Performance Psychology and Strategies from the Sporting Arena
I’m 120% committed to helping you get your results and achieve your outcomes.
YOUR SUCCESS is my life’s mission and passion. When you commit, you will get results. I know what I do works because I transformed my life with these tools.
I am so sure of this, that if you get to the end of your program, do the work and can honestly say you haven’t got significant results I will CONTINUE to work with you totally FREE for the same period of time of your coaching program.
- Map out where you want to take your life
- Discover what is holding you back
- Discuss a clear strategy to help you get the results that you desire
If I feel we are a good fit and I am the right person to help you, we may discuss which coaching program will suit you. If we aren’t a good fit, I will give you a few tips and suggestions for your next steps. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
So, take action now! Book your call by clinking on the button above.
The transformation I have experienced while working with Mandy has been nothing short of amazing! I was dabbling in the self-development space on my own for years before working with Mandy. I knew some terminology and concepts, however what I was missing was the exact tools, strategies and accountability I required to really move forward.…
I started working with Mandy when I realised I wasn’t fulfilling my potential. I have been a successful real estate agent for 15 years in NZ and QLD and knew I could do better. I felt there were some things from the past holding me back. It was clear I needed to invest in myself.…
I started working with Mandy mid 2020 after she was recommended by a colleague. At the time I was struggling, professionally and personally. I lacked focus, clarity and drive. I’d been in that place for several years, trying different methods and approaches to get ‘unstuck’. Having previously been a C Level Executive then having my…
Before I worked with Mandy I suffered from occasional panic attacks and general anxiety that at times overwhelmed me. I had tried many modalities, from cognitive behavioural therapy, being prescribed antidepressants by my Dr and finally a full day intensive workshop for panic attack sufferers. Despite this, I still didn’t have control over my anxiety…