I while back, I wrote a blog on the three types of stress and their sources. Discovering and releasing your stressors is key to accomplishing more. Here, I will discuss the deepest layer of stress that has the potential to dictate the course of your life. This layer of stress creates the greatest inner conflict and sticks around until uncovered. Therefore, identifying it, being aware of it, and what drives it is key to living with more peace and freedom.
This stress drives and shapes what happens in your outer world. We all have a unique character, attitude, beliefs, drivers and ambitions, and these have a flip side, a polar opposite. One that helps us achieve greatness and also pulls us away from our greatness.
This fourth layer of stress holds you back from accomplishing more
It comes from:
- The pressure we put on ourselves to be perfect or get things right.
- Our desire to be the peace-keeper in otherwise difficult situations to avoid feeling uncomfortable.
- To control things we cannot control.
- Our drive to be successful creates a void that manifests into an uncomfortable, yet unnameable feeling.
- A void we are driven to fill yet never quite do.
- An inner pressure which comes from past patterns and beliefs which are now part of our identity. They are now so deeply entrenched, so habitual that we aren’t aware of them.
- Finally, this stress comes from our experiences which were uncomfortable, scary or even traumatic. The memories and emotions which have become stuck in our unconscious mind, our body. Moreover, they are still playing out in our lives.
The solution to accomplish more and release this layer of stress
1. Identify the root cause.
2. Become aware and separate the behaviour and emotions from who you are. You are not your programs or your distorted perceptions of yourself.
3. Next, it’s about making conscious, deliberate change.
4. You must reprogram your mind, rewire your brain, change your thoughts and your behaviours. Doing this allows you to accomplish more in your personal and professional life. Furthermore, you will feel lighter and more free.
Releasing old unwanted emotions and installing new ones is also essential
However, it is not easy to do this alone. You didn’t get a user’s manual for the mind at birth.
This is where finding an expert is helpful. Someone who you connect with, is non judgmental and understands how the brain works. A person who has walked this path before. Then it becomes possible to more easily release old stagnant energy. Moreover, when you are no longer feeling stressed or stuck, you have energy and motivation to accomplish more. Additionally, this opens space for new energy to transform into new possibilities and solutions. Finally, for transformations and change to occur.
If you are ready to clear your deepest stressors, increase calm, satisfaction, accomplish more and transform your results, then I invite you to take that first step and schedule a call on my online calendar.
About the Author
Mandy Napier is a Global High Performance Mindset Coach who is dedicated to supporting high achievers fulfil their potential and achieve extraordinary results professionally and personally. Transformations are the norm, and results guaranteed.
OTHER FREE RESOURCES
- Get your copy of my new 2022 White Paper – ‘Mindset, Performance and Empowerment in 2022’ by clicking here
- Access your FREE Mindset Essentials Toolkit in the Mindset for Success Subscribers Hub
- Join my private Facebook Community Winning Mindsets to connect with like-minded people
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for weekly videos
To contact and connect with Mandy:-